Me and My New Best Friends, The Nobel Peace Laureates...
Hi dorkage factor here, but whatever, I was starstruck ok?!
Video
I'm dorking out in one of the other videos too (I forget I think it's the participant reflections one.)
Don't know if you're following our blog, but there's some neat stuff with much more to come... (believe me I know, I'm the editor in chief :-) )
But I think the best stuff is on our Twitter page.... Quotes from the brilliant women from all over the world who have come here with us.
Plus I'm twittering my own self at my personal Twitter
Long, busy days, but tons of tingles and goosebumps, even welled up - or rather, was there any time when Mairead Maguire spoke that I didn't well up? She is the sweetest, gentlest, smiliest person ever - she's luminescent, but she gives barn-burners on stage! Wow. Jody Williams, Rigoberta Menchú Tum, and Shirin Ebadi (Nobel Laureates as well) also amazing, powerful, moving speakers.
I'm so lucky to be here.
Video
I'm dorking out in one of the other videos too (I forget I think it's the participant reflections one.)
Don't know if you're following our blog, but there's some neat stuff with much more to come... (believe me I know, I'm the editor in chief :-) )
But I think the best stuff is on our Twitter page.... Quotes from the brilliant women from all over the world who have come here with us.
Plus I'm twittering my own self at my personal Twitter
Long, busy days, but tons of tingles and goosebumps, even welled up - or rather, was there any time when Mairead Maguire spoke that I didn't well up? She is the sweetest, gentlest, smiliest person ever - she's luminescent, but she gives barn-burners on stage! Wow. Jody Williams, Rigoberta Menchú Tum, and Shirin Ebadi (Nobel Laureates as well) also amazing, powerful, moving speakers.
I'm so lucky to be here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home