Saturday, March 17, 2007

Things I Cooouuuuuuuulllllllld Do Today......

but probably won't.

1. Go to a coffee shop and study Arabic.
2. Clean the house.*
3. Do some unpacking.
4. Write my grandmothers.
5. Visit the shop.
6. Visit Rae.


1. Or Spanish. But that would be confusing. OK, Arabic. But that would be... well, HARD.
2. Two words. Yu Ck.
3. What. Before our 1 year anniversary in the new house? What's the panic?!
4. No really. I'd better.
5. I need a really good excuse not to, and "but it's snowing" likely won't cut it. Let me know if you can think of one. But seriously, it's snowing. And I'm a pansy. And the bus makes me vomit. VOMIT I tell you.
6. I really wanted and needed to do this actually, but there are no cars available and she lives an hour away, 2 hours by bus. (See number 5 about vomiting). Plus she didn't call me back so I'm not even 100% sure she's there... Guilt guilt guilt overwhelming guilt.


*I have already done lots of cleaning and tidying but there is still more that could be done. Isn't there just always. *$%#!

Edit: OK. Found a car 700 miles away. Going to Rae's, whether she's there or not, and then the shop and then coming home to watch the Ravens play the semi-finals... 50+ minute walk to get the car, 50+ minute walk home... Whine and cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home