Letter
Hello Hon. Member Belanger and staff;
I called this morning to register my strong support for the passing of Bill C-280, for the implementation of the Refugee Appeal Division.
The excellent staff member with whom I spoke mentioned that he would brief himself on the bill. I have enclosed a one-page briefing on the bill and the Refugee Appeal Division for your convenience.
This bill is calling for the implementation of the RAD which was passed in law a number of years ago and has never been implemented.
I will be watching this issue closely and would appreciate a reply. Thank you very much for your time.
Yours sincerely,
Update: I received a hand-written note in the mail from M. Belanger (my MP) that says he supports the bill and will vote in favour.
I called this morning to register my strong support for the passing of Bill C-280, for the implementation of the Refugee Appeal Division.
The excellent staff member with whom I spoke mentioned that he would brief himself on the bill. I have enclosed a one-page briefing on the bill and the Refugee Appeal Division for your convenience.
This bill is calling for the implementation of the RAD which was passed in law a number of years ago and has never been implemented.
I will be watching this issue closely and would appreciate a reply. Thank you very much for your time.
Yours sincerely,
Update: I received a hand-written note in the mail from M. Belanger (my MP) that says he supports the bill and will vote in favour.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home