Excercising Old Muscles...
OK now. My home laptop crashed awhile back (well, "crashed", "Kent-tried-to-fix-it" - same, same.) Anyways, because of this I haven't been making the daily rounds of my usual blogs for quite awhile (lost my Bookmarks), nor posting here due to my policy of not blogging at work. Today I visited my blog for some reason and noticed the "Blogs I Dig" list which I had completely forgotten about, and noticed a lot of familiar old friends who I used to check in on every day. What fun! So I can't help but need to post a few of the gems here... Stay tuned for more.
Rick Mercer and "Same-Sex Thursday"
Haven't read this one yet, but marking it here for myself so that I don't forget to go back and read this and see what I think:
People in highly taxed countries better off
Rick Mercer and "Same-Sex Thursday"
Haven't read this one yet, but marking it here for myself so that I don't forget to go back and read this and see what I think:
People in highly taxed countries better off
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home