Deja Vu
I have cooked twice this week... As usual I am irreperably burned and scarred for life. My life as a housewife is filled with peril and sacrifice. I have recently been advised of revolutionary new technology designed to address this issue, called "oven mitts". I plan to investigate this device, however I am told that the device has severe limits to it's usefulness in that they only work in instances in which you PUT THEM ON.
2 Comments:
Wow that sounds like a great recipe! I hope "SeanieO" has tried the recipe out before recommending it.
He sounds like the kind of super guy that would make that kind of meal on a night that his wifey worked eight hours then had to go straight after to school for a few more hours. Then, he would do the dishes.
I wish my husband was more like this magical "Seanie-O".
P.S. Oven gloves are great.
Smucker's Mom
LLLOOOOLLLLLL!
Post a Comment
<< Home