Excitement.
So the other day I was on the radio!!!! On our esteemed voice of the nation, the CBC!!!
I know!
You are dying to know why. I knew it.
OK so here it is. This post is the epidemy of excitement. If there was a picture of exciting in the dictionery? It would look like this:
Kim: GUESS WHAT. I was just on the CBC. (prounounced like this: SEEEE-be-see.)
Kraft Dinner: Really?!?! Why?
Kim: WELL. They had a phone-in show, and I called in!!
Kraft Dinner: Oh!! What was it about?
Kim: It was about "word origins"!!!!!
Kraft Dinner: Oh. my. god. You are SUCH a loser.
What?? Doesn't everyone squeal and bounce up and down in the drivers seat when they hear that there is a phone in show about word origins coming on? Duh! I was practically the FIRST one to call in!
I know!
You are dying to know why. I knew it.
OK so here it is. This post is the epidemy of excitement. If there was a picture of exciting in the dictionery? It would look like this:
Kim: GUESS WHAT. I was just on the CBC. (prounounced like this: SEEEE-be-see.)
Kraft Dinner: Really?!?! Why?
Kim: WELL. They had a phone-in show, and I called in!!
Kraft Dinner: Oh!! What was it about?
Kim: It was about "word origins"!!!!!
Kraft Dinner: Oh. my. god. You are SUCH a loser.
What?? Doesn't everyone squeal and bounce up and down in the drivers seat when they hear that there is a phone in show about word origins coming on? Duh! I was practically the FIRST one to call in!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home