Tuesday, July 11, 2006

50 Books: One Bad Blogger

50 Books: One Bad Blogger

Coincidence????? Read the comments too. I swear, I am so annoyed by my writing lately! Plus, I just put so damn much energy into my job (which I do love, luckily) that by the end of the day I have spent every word I seem to have. Sometimes even my speaking becomes incoherent. Even lately at the many music shows I've been at, which usually inspire me to write (in fact, I usually have half the post written in my head before I even get home...), I don't even have the energy to think the post, let alone write it. Sad thing is, I MISS blogging. I LIKE writing. But it just takes so much energy to formulate a thought, throw in some wit (that's a matter of opinion), and then even SPELL... I just haven't. I promise to be back soon...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate. I feel my blogging has been suffering lately, despite having PLENTY possible topics and getting out and about more than ever. When I sit down in front of the screen, I often have nothing to say. So I resort to announcements and other tidbits - still useful, but not the blogging that was, to be sure.

7/12/2006 7:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home