Monday, June 26, 2006

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg

613*
613
613
613
613
613
613
613

No matter how many giant yellow stickies I put on the receiver handle of my phone. No matter how many giant yellow stickies I put in the cradle of the phone. No matter that I have a third giant yellow sticky covering the dial pad so that I have to lift it up to dial, my sad, sad little habit-ridden brain cannot seem to dial - what is it??? O yah. 613.

For those who don't live here, we now have to dial the area code when calling locally. Like across the street, or from work to home. If you forget, you get a 72 minute message reminding you, IN BOTH OFFICIAL LANGUAGES. Then they read the entire Canadian census report to you plus recite the Bible backwards in Swahili and read the Canadian Constitution in slow motion and THEN they complete your call. My nightmares are filled with THAT LADY'S voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home