WEB: Nice blog posts
[Edited, Added]
Another fake-post in lieu of a post...
(these posts are just exactly why I love blogs, and think the blogosphere is (or can be) important)
Such a nice post from The Book You're Not Reading about homophobic comments
And this awesome post from Hadeel about wearing the hijab (read the comments too)
Such a nice reading post from 50 Books about Reading Vacations
Interesting film post (and so much more) from Lucky White Girl
And these two together give you an idea of Raising Yusuf in Gaza
This beautiful post by a mom about the world and her autistic son.
I've been wanting to blog about these posts for awhile and just haven't found the time yet, but I still plan to. In the meantime, enjoy.
Another fake-post in lieu of a post...
(these posts are just exactly why I love blogs, and think the blogosphere is (or can be) important)
Such a nice post from The Book You're Not Reading about homophobic comments
And this awesome post from Hadeel about wearing the hijab (read the comments too)
Such a nice reading post from 50 Books about Reading Vacations
Interesting film post (and so much more) from Lucky White Girl
And these two together give you an idea of Raising Yusuf in Gaza
This beautiful post by a mom about the world and her autistic son.
I've been wanting to blog about these posts for awhile and just haven't found the time yet, but I still plan to. In the meantime, enjoy.
2 Comments:
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home