Puh-lease.
To enter this country as an immigrant, you have to speak English or French, have substantial savings, and be highly skilled. Immigration is based upon a point system. It is difficult to be accepted.
How then, for the love of God, do immigrants place a burden on cities like Montreal and Toronto? Monty Solberg, Immigration Minister, is a complete idiot.
How then, for the love of God, do immigrants place a burden on cities like Montreal and Toronto? Monty Solberg, Immigration Minister, is a complete idiot.
From Solberg Hints at Lower Immigration Target at CBC.ca."I'm glad we hit that number [immigration target for last year]. I think that, in the current hot job market, we need people so I'm not particularly concerned about it," Solberg said.
"I think the issue going forward requires some thought, given especially the huge burden this will place on … communities like Toronto and Montreal."
Please god, let this government fall soon.
2 Comments:
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home