Friday, May 12, 2006

Fun with Bike Racks

I'm totally blog-snatching here, (I wonder if I'm the first one to coin that), but you have to check this out - I found the link on Miss Vicky's blog (love her...).

How cool is this? Miss Vicky makes such a great point about street furniture (love that term), about how those must-have things like bikeracks and garbage cans, can be beautiful, interesting, artful.

Bike rack from Spacing Wire












or this one...














And even this one, though slightly more common, is kinda cool.









And I like this one too, though maybe not overly practical.














And this one is pretty!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5/17/2006 3:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5/17/2006 4:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5/17/2006 5:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home