Sputter, sputter, check this out!
I'm hyperventilating right now. I love chairs. I love books. So, needless to say, I love the -- *gasp* -- BIBLIOCHAISE.
i KNOW.
SeanieO found this and sent it along, knowing that it would send me into spasms of glee. He was right. *spasm of glee*
I wonder if it's comfy. Doesn't look terribly, but hey I'm sure that the comfort of being surrounded by 5 linear metres of books would soak into one by osmosis.
Still reading P&P. Love it. Lizzy (Elizabeth) has just discovered that Mr. Darcy is not all bad, that he is actually quite charming and thoughtful. Whee!
i KNOW.
SeanieO found this and sent it along, knowing that it would send me into spasms of glee. He was right. *spasm of glee*
I wonder if it's comfy. Doesn't look terribly, but hey I'm sure that the comfort of being surrounded by 5 linear metres of books would soak into one by osmosis.
Still reading P&P. Love it. Lizzy (Elizabeth) has just discovered that Mr. Darcy is not all bad, that he is actually quite charming and thoughtful. Whee!
1 Comments:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home