Reading Now
I love titles with "poly" in them. It sounds so rich and promising, don't you think? There's a band with it... poly-something orchestra.... I'll remember in a second. In the meantime I have to share this great quote with you from Nick Hornby's Polysyllabic Spree: A Hilarious and True Account of One Man's Struggle With the Monthly Tide of the Books He's Bought, and the Books He's Been Meaning to Read:

"When I'm arguing with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, I'm going to tell him to ignore the Books Read column, and focus on the Books Bought instead. "This is really who I am," I'll tell him. "...And if you let me in, I'm going to prove it, honest.""
I'm going to post on The Tipping Point soon - it was unbelievably fascinating. I think it may have changed my life - and definitely the way I look at the world.
1 Comments:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home