Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!

I hope the Easter Bunny was nice to you all. Most of all, I wish you health. xoxo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kim:
I would like to file a formal complaint with you against the Easter Bunny S. Easter Bunny S did not deliver chocolate to my residence. Apparently Easter Bunny S believes that I eat too much chocolate as it is.
My question for you: Is there such a thing as too much candy?
Sincerely, Flick's Mom

4/18/2006 10:10 a.m.  
Blogger kdmacken said...

Poor Flick's Mom. I have noticed the tendency of boy Easter Bunnies not to catch on to the fact that *whisper* the Easter Bunny might have been in some way in cahoots with their moms... and now they might need to "help" the Easter Bunny since they don't live with said moms anymore... :-) :-)

Don't worry Flick's Mom, I suspect that next year Easter Bunny K will bring you something since she knows that there is NO SUCH THING as enough candy! :-)

4/19/2006 3:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5/17/2006 2:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

5/17/2006 3:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5/17/2006 4:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home