Happy Canada Reads Week!!!!
Oooooooooh as you can probably guess, Canada Reads Week on CBC makes me all tingly and giddy... :-) CBC + Books. It's like mixing champagne and cheese cake, or mountains and oceans....
Check it out at 11:30 am or 7:30 pm and get the goods here. Plus, many local shows are having Canada Reads related features (Talking Books has exerpts, All in a Day has Book Crossings... etc).
I own both Deafening and Complicated Kindness but haven't read them yet. Have you read any?? Comment below!!!!
1 Comments:
Yes, I've read them all. And like you, I get giddy over Canada Reads. My favourite this year is Rooms For Rent (which I actually think has a chance after listening to the first show). I've been blogging about Canada Reads and this year's books for a while now. If you want you can check it out a http://bookmineset.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home