BIKES: Starting to yearn...
"Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia." -- H.G. Wells
On Saturday night, Phat Moose hosted the Eastern Ontario premiere of the mountain bike movie Roam. It was fun and the movie was awesome.
I'm itching to ride.... I might get a new bike this year... Currently I do not have a working bike as SeanieO pillaged all the good bits. ;-) Kidding - actually, if you leave your bike at your boyfriend's bike shop, he will sell chunks of it right out from under you... :-)
To hold us over, let's read old ride reports from last season.
Sunday, August 20th, 2005
Sunday, August 28th, 2005
Sunday, September 18th, 2005
[Edit]
Hm. Youch. On second thought, let's not read them. Why did I only write about crashes??? My head hurts just remembering those. Block, block, deny, deny, back to picturing self riding like in Roam.
On Saturday night, Phat Moose hosted the Eastern Ontario premiere of the mountain bike movie Roam. It was fun and the movie was awesome.
I'm itching to ride.... I might get a new bike this year... Currently I do not have a working bike as SeanieO pillaged all the good bits. ;-) Kidding - actually, if you leave your bike at your boyfriend's bike shop, he will sell chunks of it right out from under you... :-)
To hold us over, let's read old ride reports from last season.
Sunday, August 20th, 2005
Sunday, August 28th, 2005
Sunday, September 18th, 2005
[Edit]
Hm. Youch. On second thought, let's not read them. Why did I only write about crashes??? My head hurts just remembering those. Block, block, deny, deny, back to picturing self riding like in Roam.
2 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home