Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Amazing Race

NO-HO-HO-hoooooooooooo Not the Ne-he-he-herrrrrrrrrds! I loved the nerds! They were so sweet and niiiii-hiiice...... Aw-haw-haw-haw! :-( And they had such good vocabularies! If their little speeches at the end about how much they love each other didn't make you sob, then you. have. no. heart. And? You are dead to me.

Phil: Lori, how much do you love this man right now?"
Lori: Immensely.

Ya! Way to throw in some syllables chick! You rock my world.

The dadgummit couple need WB to explain the laws of traffic to them:

Him: Gollygee goat guts!
Her: "Well honey, it's rush hour and there's 400 000 people in this city!"
Him: "Yeah and they're all right here."

It's true! Ask WB, he'll explain capacity, flow, and stoppage to you.

I love the black couple - did you see the muscles on her? And did you notice she speaks at least three languages? (Spanish and Italian) My spindly, unilingual self is in awe of her. She hauled that fish like it was a minnow, and she looked hot the entire time.

I like how the grandma said of her husband, when he was trying to score in kayak polo, "He's pathetic." Then he gets out of the water, and she's all "That was great honey! Good job!" And that, kids, is how to make your marriage last 40 years. :-)

Ooh ooh ooh and the blonde chick crying over the sloppy fish? Um. Yeah sweetheart, if that's the so-called worst thing you've ever done in your life, then ... well I just don't even have a snappy come-back for you. And if you're going to wear mascara on a race around the WORLD? Buy waterproof!

Oh, Amazing Race, how great thou art. Whennest will thine be on nextest? I cannotst waitest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
funny!!

I'm trying to find my tv in amidst all the boxes in my basement, missed out on what it seems to have been an amazaing Amazing race!!

Sloppy fish? I can't believe i missed this one?
kiss coal for me :)
love
alia,

4/07/2006 9:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home