To Dot.Moms and Old-Skool Moms - All Heros...
I thought this post would be interesting for the mom-types in my life, especially my own & KD's mom (no, not Kraft Dinner, I totally think that when I see his initials too!!!). I imagine that this will be the type of mom I'll be, and I regularly marvel at the thought of our moms raising us without the internet. I truly cannot fathom it. I have no idea how they bore it. Read post here.
I dedicate this post to my favorite dot.mom, Alia, who has been
one of my most dedicated blog-readers and commenters and supporters from the start (and has recruited all of team A-A), and who I know patiently read my venting emails about my trials and tribulations at work during her middle-of-the-nite feeding sessions with baby in one hand and keyboard in the other, when she must have been thinking of her much more pressing trials and tribs of new-motherhood... I have totally neglected my duties as friend during her first year of motherhood... The stuff I brought Noor from Peru is almost certainly outgrown by her by now, and she hasn't even seen it yet. :-(
Check out the Noor gallery:
Come on people, tell the truth, you have never seen a cuter baby or a more beautiful baby
or a smarter baby
or a baby more destined for CBC greatness
or a more versatile baby
or a more photogenic baby
or a more fashionable baby (this one with a rare peek at mom)
than Noor... :-)
All photos from Aunt Hadeel's CBC Blog.
ps. Hadeel: The world (ok, me!) is anxiously awaiting the next installment in "What do you do all day?" (AP, etc...) :-) :-) wink, wink!
I dedicate this post to my favorite dot.mom, Alia, who has been
one of my most dedicated blog-readers and commenters and supporters from the start (and has recruited all of team A-A), and who I know patiently read my venting emails about my trials and tribulations at work during her middle-of-the-nite feeding sessions with baby in one hand and keyboard in the other, when she must have been thinking of her much more pressing trials and tribs of new-motherhood... I have totally neglected my duties as friend during her first year of motherhood... The stuff I brought Noor from Peru is almost certainly outgrown by her by now, and she hasn't even seen it yet. :-(Check out the Noor gallery:
Come on people, tell the truth, you have never seen a cuter baby or a more beautiful baby
or a smarter baby
or a baby more destined for CBC greatness
or a more versatile baby
or a more photogenic baby
or a more fashionable baby (this one with a rare peek at mom)
than Noor... :-)
All photos from Aunt Hadeel's CBC Blog.
ps. Hadeel: The world (ok, me!) is anxiously awaiting the next installment in "What do you do all day?" (AP, etc...) :-) :-) wink, wink!
2 Comments:
i love you kim, this is the cutest blog ever. I'm going to send some new Noor photos to your yahoo account. Stop feeling guilty re:"have totally neglected my duties as friend " cos we're both busy bees, plus i love it when you mention me in your blogs:)
Keep writing, cos your writing reminds me of our days at O.
LOL this was a great post. as soon as i stop living at work, i'll post something for you ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home