Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bella Photos



3 Comments:

Blogger Random Musings said...

Ok such I cutie!
I was "Blog Surfing" and the little NEXT BLOG button lead me to you.
Cool how that works.
I stayed for a bit. Read quite I bit. I find it funny how random strangers can have so much in common with you.
The CAts- so allergic
THE BOOKS- I can so relate
The Dance- 13 years Ballet (2 years with The Royal Winnipeg Ballet- summers only), 12 years Tap 5 years Jazz and modern.
And you live in Ottawa.
I used to live in Ottawa. Until 3 years ago when I went and married an American and now I am in Southern California.
I miss Ottawa though. I miss Canadians the most.
Serious
I will be back

3/08/2006 2:43 a.m.  
Blogger Hadeel said...

she is so cute!!!!

3/08/2006 9:49 p.m.  
Blogger kdmacken said...

Hey Random! Glad you stopped by! I'll definitely be stopping by your blog for tea and some dance chat... Lucky you in S.Cal - we have had two days of freezing rain and slush now... Ick.

Hadeel - I know, hey! I'm totally going to try to convince KD to let us keep her. I try with every foster, but he has fallen uncharacteristically in love with Bella. After Coal, she's his all-time fave foster.

To the rest of you - if anyone mentions the above to KD I will seriously kill you. She will be with us for at least a few more weeks, and I want him to be thoroughly attached to her beyond the point of rationality before I mention anything, or he'll totally say no. He's very practical. I'm serious! I've been thinking of this since the second day we had her... He rarely reads my blog unless I make him, and if he ever stops by, he won't read comments. So. I'll. Know. It. Was. You.
Wish me luck! :)

3/10/2006 10:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home