Bah.
I'm sick. And you've never met a bigger whiner than me when I'm sick. Raise your hand if you feel sorry for me. *Kim's hand raised, waaay up.*
Bah.
And I feel guilty for accomplishing nothing for at least a week- my house is a mess, there's no groceries, i haven't helped at the shop like promised, i've neglected friends, i haven't submitted enough resumes (there's nothing to apply for), I skipped spanish, I'm a general underachiever these days. So there. That's my black cloud for today. If you want a laugh, go here or here, but not here.
Bah.
And I feel guilty for accomplishing nothing for at least a week- my house is a mess, there's no groceries, i haven't helped at the shop like promised, i've neglected friends, i haven't submitted enough resumes (there's nothing to apply for), I skipped spanish, I'm a general underachiever these days. So there. That's my black cloud for today. If you want a laugh, go here or here, but not here.
4 Comments:
i'm sorry you're so sick kim, hope you feel better. have some mint tea and get tonnes of rest. Let kent do the shopping.
love ya
alia
Thanks love. How is the unpacking going? Are you enjoying your new house?????
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home