This may or may not have been overheard in my house.
KM: I need to increase my net worth.
KD: You have a net worth?
KM: .*Indignant* Yes!
KD: Do you have assets? Do you own anything worthy of selling?
KM: ... Um. My stereo!
KD: It's broken.
KM: Oh. Right. Um.
KD: *shocked* You don't own anything!
KM: My Sex in the City DVDs!!
KD: You're missing the first season.
KM: Oh. Right.
KD: ...
KM: ...
KM: I like to live simply.
KD: You are a pauper.
KD: You have a net worth?
KM: .*Indignant* Yes!
KD: Do you have assets? Do you own anything worthy of selling?
KM: ... Um. My stereo!
KD: It's broken.
KM: Oh. Right. Um.
KD: *shocked* You don't own anything!
KM: My Sex in the City DVDs!!
KD: You're missing the first season.
KM: Oh. Right.
KD: ...
KM: ...
KM: I like to live simply.
KD: You are a pauper.
2 Comments:
Perhaps you could melt down your book darts and make a sculpture?
Just a suggestion. :)
Ha! Oh wait. I ran out of them this weekend. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home