Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Reading This Now - SO funny


Naked

There are no naked people in this book.

I am testing hidden messages in this post.... :-) and you found it...

Recommended by Mike Bevel, British Adventuress.

I'll talk about it later...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah kim are you ok?

2/18/2006 3:47 p.m.  
Blogger kdmacken said...

Sorry guys, I had no idea you cared... :-) Actually I've been in How to Get a Job School every day all day... :-) I guess I was kinda tired, but don't fear, I'm off next week so I'll be back making your eyes bleed super soon!
xoxo

2/19/2006 5:46 p.m.  
Blogger kdmacken said...

ps. I wonder who Annonymous is?

2/19/2006 5:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim it's me Alia, i was getting worried. Noor says hi too :) take care :)

2/19/2006 8:11 p.m.  
Blogger kdmacken said...

Yay!!!! Hi Alia! Kisses to Noor and I'm totally calling you this week - I've been such a lo-hooooser! SORRY!!!!! xoxoxoxx

2/19/2006 8:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hidden message found :)

3/05/2006 1:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home