Saturday, February 11, 2006

Plan List

(because wishes are cop-outs)

I was just reading the travel blog of a friend and feeling itchy feet, so, what does Kim do when happy, sad, anxious, excited, bored, or pretty much any reason at all? She makes lists. What else? So here's today's list:

Next South American Trip:
Bolivia and Ecuador (or Bolivia if I can only pick one). I wanna try to go once per year to keep up my Spanish.

Next Short-ish Trip:
Cuba for the Havana Jazz Festival (hellooo!!!)

Next Canadian Trip:
Nunavut. I will dogsled this year if it kills me.

Next Enormous Trip:
Africa (don't know where yet - any suggestions?)


Hm. That didn't really help.






It must be cold out and I must be broke. That's usually when I feel like springing myself out of the clink and selling my soul for a plane ticket. That, or a post-sugar-rush crash. I will go do laundry. Laundry... Cuba... It's all the same, right? Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home