PG Post
I like this post and smart idea from Lucky White Girl and BitchLab about Googlebombing the US sexist asshat, Senator William M. Napoli. He doesn't believe abortion should be granted even in cases of rape or incest. Oh wait, unless... Barf.
Warning: It's about one of the South Dakota politicians and his misogenist comments about banning abortion. Please don't read it if you don't want to be grossed out, I'm just doing my small part in the googlebomb. The dude uses graphic language. This post will not be to everyone's taste. I mean it.
Warning: It's about one of the South Dakota politicians and his misogenist comments about banning abortion. Please don't read it if you don't want to be grossed out, I'm just doing my small part in the googlebomb. The dude uses graphic language. This post will not be to everyone's taste. I mean it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home