I have three words for you. The. Amazing. Race.
From here on out, for the next 11? 13? weeks, I have one piece of advice for you. Do. Not. Call. Me. During. The. Amazing. Race. Seriously.
Tonight is the first night of this season's AR. Just so you know, from now on I will obsess, cry, gloat, rant, exalt, rage, mock, shriek advice, and other spontaneous and loud outbursts of emotion. I love the Amazing Race. If I can't travel myself, I like to watch others travel. Sad, I know. You will have to bear it until the end of the season. The other member of my household has had to stop watching with me, as he finds the rollercoaster of hysteria far, far too stressful. I understand if you, too, coldly abandon me this way.
Things to watch for: - the size of the packs now, vs. later (hint - they are hee-yuge right now! Tee hee)
- the first team to say something racist about the inhabitants of the country they are in. Usually doesn't take long. Grrrrr.....
- the first team to not follow the instructions. Didn't your grade two teacher give you those quizes? You know, draw a green circle. Put a red X through the square...
Who's my favorites? The hippies. Why? Need you really ask? (1) Orange Pants. Need I say more? (2) They were the only ones who thanked people in Portuguese (obrigado) instead of Spanish (gracias). Therefore, because I like them, there is an extremely likely chance that they will be the first team to get the boot. Mark my words.
(Correction - the mom and daughter also said thank you in Portuguese. So I like them. BUT - no orange pants. Not my fault...)
3 Comments:
yay the hippies didn't get eliminated !! I LOVE AMAZING RACE !!!! i'm so gonna be on it one day!!
love
alia
You are totally gonna be on it some day!!! :-) :-) And you'll totally win cuz you're smart and strict and you don't put up with anyone's dumbness. You go girl! :-)
LOOOOOL!! you're the only one who believes in my amazing race dreams. kiss coal for me :)
love, alia
Post a Comment
<< Home