Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am dmb.

I have Spanish tonight. My Spanish class makes me feel dumb. And it's full of people who are 117 years old. My teacher is Columbian. She is beautiful. She talks really fast with a tough accent so I am dumb. I don't wanna go. On Gray's Anatomy last week Meridith said, "Once we are grown up and don't have our parents to rebel against, we rebel against ourselves." I totally do this by signing up for courses myself, paying for them myself, and then skipping class. It's extremely satisfying. How pathalogical is that. I guess I didn't rebel enough (at all) against my parents. Bah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your blog and was astonished by Murderball, I've never wondered that this type of sports ever existed, and to discover that there is a portuguese coach, simply incredible.
I would invite you to visit my blog (http://champignons.blogs.sapo.pt), however it's written in portuguese, but with some spanish lessons you can easily understand it, well at least some of it.

2/28/2006 6:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home