Sunday, February 19, 2006

Enlightening

Not that I didn't know this already, but it's still cool to see. This is a credit card calculator that shows how long it will take you to pay your debt and how much you'll actually be paying in the end, based on your monthly payments. Always a goooood reminder.

(or too little, too late!!) :-) :-)

(Just kidding - whenever I do joking posts about how badly we eat, how messy our house is, or how utterly broke we are, I worry that I'm giving our poor families a heart attack.... Breathe moms! )

But actually, we do eat like crap, are living in squalour, and need to sell our bodies for rent... Tee hee!!!

(thanks to Boston Gal's Open Wallet for the link)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to have you back :)
love
alia

2/19/2006 8:12 p.m.  
Blogger kdmacken said...

Yay!!!! Hi Alia! Kisses to Noor and I'm totally calling you this week - I've been such a lo-hooooser! SORRY!!!!! xoxoxoxx

2/19/2006 9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home