Duh!
Check out this post, which links to the articles and the emails. It's about the power and danger of email...
While I would obviously never even think of speaking to a prospective employer or anyone "important" that way, it definitely makes me think about the snippy little venting emails I have sent to AA and KM over my lifetime! Guess I should really be more careful - but it's just so damn tempting and satisfying! (A and K, you deleted all those, right???)
;-)
While I would obviously never even think of speaking to a prospective employer or anyone "important" that way, it definitely makes me think about the snippy little venting emails I have sent to AA and KM over my lifetime! Guess I should really be more careful - but it's just so damn tempting and satisfying! (A and K, you deleted all those, right???)
;-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home