The Virtue of Being Me...
I, [insert my full name here], have now, as of this moment, COOKED dinner (not even from a box), THREE nights in a row... I KNOW!!!!! How virtuous am I. Seriously! Take-out has NOT darkened our doorstep for these 3 nights...
Unemployment is soooo good for our eating habits...
First I made salmon with spinich salad. Then I made Hockey Dad Chicken (so named, by me, because my uncle, a hockey dad, got the recipe at the rink from ANOTHER hockey dad, and then passed it on to me... I love the recipe, largely due to the fact that it
contains only 3 ingredients and involves NO fuss... Is there a Hockey Dad cookbook somewhere? If so, count me in!) with baked potato and spinich salad (the grocery shopper of the house is anti-vegetable, so you work with what you have...), and THEN tonight I made Double Crust Black Bean Pie (doesn't that sound fancy and complicated! Aaaaand there will be leftovers for tomorrow night, after a day of XC Skiing and before I must attend another double-bill at the Mayfair of the looooooong awaited third film in her trilogy by my favorite director of all times).
Ya. You may shower me with compliments....
Unemployment is soooo good for our eating habits...
First I made salmon with spinich salad. Then I made Hockey Dad Chicken (so named, by me, because my uncle, a hockey dad, got the recipe at the rink from ANOTHER hockey dad, and then passed it on to me... I love the recipe, largely due to the fact that it
Ya. You may shower me with compliments....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home