Mountains and Films - My favorite things...
Mountains....

+
Films

=
Banff Mountain Film Festival!

It's one of my favorite days of the year. The world tour of the Banff Mountain Film Festival. Three hours of the best mountain films of the year.... Yum. Last year it was sold out in Ottawa, so we drove two hours to Montreal to see it. The previous year it was sold out, so we drove three hours to Kingston and returned in a blizzard - to see it. This year, we were quick, so we get to see it in Ottawa - yay! I have not missed it in oh.... eight or nine years or so (except the year I was away travelling).
Tonight!!!!! Can't wait.
Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait
can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait
can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait
can'twait....

+
Films
=
Banff Mountain Film Festival!
It's one of my favorite days of the year. The world tour of the Banff Mountain Film Festival. Three hours of the best mountain films of the year.... Yum. Last year it was sold out in Ottawa, so we drove two hours to Montreal to see it. The previous year it was sold out, so we drove three hours to Kingston and returned in a blizzard - to see it. This year, we were quick, so we get to see it in Ottawa - yay! I have not missed it in oh.... eight or nine years or so (except the year I was away travelling).
Tonight!!!!! Can't wait.
Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait
can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait
can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait
can'twait....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home