Mortally Wounded
I told you that cooking was hazardous, and now, once again, I have proof. I have been mortally wounded by a nasty cookie sheet full of chocolate-chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven. Luckily I escaped with my life, but fully 2 centimetres of my right inner forearm will likely be scarred forever (or for a week).
Due to my excellent presence of mind, I treated myself with an advanced triage technique employed by experienced medics world-wide - I quickly launched the little-known "Emergency Tea-Towel and Frozen Lasagna Response (ETTFLR), preventing further disaster. Thankfully, there were no further complications and the victim is responding well, though she will be employing the crockpot tonight instead of the oven.
Due to my excellent presence of mind, I treated myself with an advanced triage technique employed by experienced medics world-wide - I quickly launched the little-known "Emergency Tea-Towel and Frozen Lasagna Response (ETTFLR), preventing further disaster. Thankfully, there were no further complications and the victim is responding well, though she will be employing the crockpot tonight instead of the oven.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home