I saved a man's life today...
We skied 10 km today! Hard. Soooo good. And, I saved a man's life... :-)
I was skiing along in the snowy woods, when pulled my best move. I caught my pole in between my skis (I never said I was coordinated...) which shot my pole (with sharp metal jabber on the end, but still attached to my hand) straight out front, and my left ski shot up and out to the left and then swung around in its own little chicken dance - right in front of an oncoming skier. The skier's eyes widened in fear as he glided towards his inevitable impaling, powerless to prevent his terrible fate. Noticing the man's peril, I pulled it all back in at the last second, using my incredible balance and coordination skillz, saving the man's life.
I know! Thanks.
I was skiing along in the snowy woods, when pulled my best move. I caught my pole in between my skis (I never said I was coordinated...) which shot my pole (with sharp metal jabber on the end, but still attached to my hand) straight out front, and my left ski shot up and out to the left and then swung around in its own little chicken dance - right in front of an oncoming skier. The skier's eyes widened in fear as he glided towards his inevitable impaling, powerless to prevent his terrible fate. Noticing the man's peril, I pulled it all back in at the last second, using my incredible balance and coordination skillz, saving the man's life.
I know! Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home