Sunday, January 15, 2006

How 21st Century of Me

I think I have a blog crush. Each day I wait anxiously for the clever, witty words of Doppelganger, made all the more suspenseful by the three hour time zone delay... When she doesn't post, something is missing from my day. When she writes a properly long post I settle in and consume it. Her writing is so damn good that it even makes me sometimes secretly read her mommy-blog (at the Bored Housewives Network) when she's tardy on her 50 Books posting. (Don't you dare use that against me...)

That's the thing with good writing. It's like a good teacher - they make you interested in things you really aren't interested in (seriously - mommy-blogs???!!?!). How many people at my high school majored in biology after high school only to realize that it was not biology that was wildly fascinating, it was actually Mr. Lanman that was so durn interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home