Cool Site...
This is the description by Doppelganger that she posts here
about a very cool site called Minimiam:
"I love the photo gallery on this site so much that I can even disregard the fact that it's a navigational nightmare to get to it. (I'm a usability snob. Yes, we exist.) First, you're presented with some arty French Frenchiness while the site loads. Then you click anywhere on the screen, causing the dots on all the "i"s in "minimiam" to fecklessly float away. Then the menu finally loads. It's in French, but that's not your problem. Your problem is that it's one of those coy, flirty menus that likes to dance around -- again, in a manner I can only describe as "French" -- while you mouse over it.
But if you're diligent and possessing of solid hand-eye coordination, you can pin down the link that says "Galerie" and you're in. If you dig bizarre miniatures and luscious desserts and incredibly artful photography, it's well worth the trip."
Check out Minimiam here...
and this one which is similar... audrey heller
**
about a very cool site called Minimiam:
"I love the photo gallery on this site so much that I can even disregard the fact that it's a navigational nightmare to get to it. (I'm a usability snob. Yes, we exist.) First, you're presented with some arty French Frenchiness while the site loads. Then you click anywhere on the screen, causing the dots on all the "i"s in "minimiam" to fecklessly float away. Then the menu finally loads. It's in French, but that's not your problem. Your problem is that it's one of those coy, flirty menus that likes to dance around -- again, in a manner I can only describe as "French" -- while you mouse over it.
But if you're diligent and possessing of solid hand-eye coordination, you can pin down the link that says "Galerie" and you're in. If you dig bizarre miniatures and luscious desserts and incredibly artful photography, it's well worth the trip."
Check out Minimiam here...
and this one which is similar... audrey heller
**
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home