Saturday, January 07, 2006

Blogs

So my point about blogging, started in a previous post and then abandoned in a fit of fake A.D.D. is that I find other people's blogs strangely fascinating...

Making Happy Photos, mostly urban(though lately she's on to nature). After I have looked through a few of these (and Daily Dose below) I find myself noticing details and beauty in my own surroundings more.

Daily Dose of Imagery similar

FlickNut Films (heavy on Hong Kong, but international)

Raising Yusouf: A Diary of a Mother Under Occupation A mom and journalist who lives in the Gaza Strip

Sleepless in Sudan Blog of an international aid worker in Darfur

Rick Mercer
Funniest man ever invented

Global Voices

A very cool site :

""A growing number of bloggers around the world are emerging as “bridge bloggers:” people who are talking about their country or region to a global audience. Global Voices is your guide to the most interesting conversations, information, and ideas appearing around the world on blogs, podcasts, photo sharing sites, and videoblogs""

The Book You're Not Reading Laugh out loud funny (for me anyways) comments on books, and life...

Who in the What Now A word association blog... nice time-waster :-)

Fine Young Journalist Canadian politics and other stuffffff

and of course, I mentioned before 50 Books.

Tell me if you know of any good ones. If your comment doesn't work (like SeanieO's) email me and let me know - I can't figure out why his don't show up...

kdmacken at yahoo dot com

(how net-savvy of me...) ;-)

(My thoughts on blogging from a previous post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home