Thursday, January 12, 2006

Adventures of a Reluctant Culinista: Today's Goal


Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole... Feeling a little vintage today. (To quote our friend SM, "Who cooks tuna casserole nowadays????")

So last night, dinner was cheese-on-toast scarfed down on the way out the door to a date with 8 friends to Absolute Comedy (won free tickets when we went there for Macki's bday in October). Tuesday night was girls' night at Caitlin's house, she cooked gourmet tacos. (She's a really good cooker.) Monday... dinner out at Coconut Lagoon with a friend for the best food I've had in Ottawa... Sunday was post-skiing leftovers as mentioned....

So, tonight I'm back to slaving away in the kitchen for hours and hours... and hours, to prepare a wholesome meal... (Pft! Ya right. Have you met me? You'll notice that most of my recipes involve opening a lot of cans, pouring them together, stuffing the resulting product into the oven, and hoping that it comes out somewhat resembling food and that I don't burn myself in the meantime).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home