Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What is Inca Cola Anyways?

So I decided - it's official. I wasn't planning on it, but I'm going to trek the Inca Trail. It's a 3.5 day trek - the highest pass is at 4800 metres. On the 4th day you awake at some ungodly hour to hike the final hour or two in order to reach Machu Picchu at sunrise. {That is if the trek hasn't killed you by then...}

I am going to try to book it to start Monday the 12th ish... I'll keep you posted. That means I get to buy a fuzzy new Alpaca sweater to take... yay.

Word on the street is that it's a bit wet right now {rainy season} but my friend left today to do it, so I'll get the goods on it when he gets back on Friday. Whatever, it'll be well worth it.

I'm in training, so I walk quickly up the hill to my school. I'm sure that will do the trick to get me ready... {pft ya right}...

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home