Last Day of School
I´ve never really been sad for the last day of school before, I guess that´s what happens when school is only 2 weeks long... :-) Today is my last day of Spanish classes, until I´m thrown out on my own into the real world to fend for myself... :-)
Tomorrow we´re going to see some Inca Ruins, and Sunday I´m going to do a tour of the Sacred Valley, to see the traditional Sunday markets.
Monday I start walking the Inca Trail, 4 days three nights, to Machu Picchu. My friend gets back this evening so I´m looking forward to hearing how it was.
I´ll return to Cusco on Thursday evening, and then not sure - I may leave the next day for Lake Titicaca (highest lake in the world - I may go into Bolivia to see it as apparently it´s better there), depending. I don´t really know - it´s highly possible I´ll want a day to relax... You can get cheap massages, so it might be worth sticking around for one of those!
Last night a bunch of people from our school took over a karoake bar and sang, because a really funny and nice Dutch guy who has been staying here for quite awhile is leaving, so he threw a good-bye bash. It was pretty funny. Everyone had a good time, except for maybe the local Peruvians who thought they were there for a nice quiet night of singing Spanish pop songs... :-)
Anyways, it´s possible with a busy weekend and 4 days on the trail that I won´t be online again until next Friday, Dec. 16th, so don´t worry about me. Although, I´ll probaly post some pics of the ruins or markets if I have time before I go.
Wow - what a boring entry...
xoxo to all
Tomorrow we´re going to see some Inca Ruins, and Sunday I´m going to do a tour of the Sacred Valley, to see the traditional Sunday markets.
Monday I start walking the Inca Trail, 4 days three nights, to Machu Picchu. My friend gets back this evening so I´m looking forward to hearing how it was.
I´ll return to Cusco on Thursday evening, and then not sure - I may leave the next day for Lake Titicaca (highest lake in the world - I may go into Bolivia to see it as apparently it´s better there), depending. I don´t really know - it´s highly possible I´ll want a day to relax... You can get cheap massages, so it might be worth sticking around for one of those!
Last night a bunch of people from our school took over a karoake bar and sang, because a really funny and nice Dutch guy who has been staying here for quite awhile is leaving, so he threw a good-bye bash. It was pretty funny. Everyone had a good time, except for maybe the local Peruvians who thought they were there for a nice quiet night of singing Spanish pop songs... :-)
Anyways, it´s possible with a busy weekend and 4 days on the trail that I won´t be online again until next Friday, Dec. 16th, so don´t worry about me. Although, I´ll probaly post some pics of the ruins or markets if I have time before I go.
Wow - what a boring entry...
xoxo to all
1 Comments:
have fun! those pics are great!
Post a Comment
<< Home