Joy
I forgot to tell you the latest joy in my life... When I got to Puno I found rooms are cheaper here, so I splurged on a room CON BAÑO (with my own private bathroom and shower). That was exciting in itself, but wait - it gets better. When I unlocked the door, guess what was sitting fluffily on my bed?!
A TOWEL.
A real, live, sparkling white terrycloth towel, just for me. Oh, bliss...
The last time I saw a real towel was a brief stint in Australia when we were living at the ritz.... It´s not that I haven´t showered for 7 weeks, it´s just that I use a sarong when travelling. Light, dries fast, and a million and one other uses. Though pink, it just doesn´t have the same satisfaction as a real towel and I secretly miss towels when I travel...
Anyways, as you can see, it´s the simple things - I´m pretty easy to please... :-)
xoxo
A TOWEL.
A real, live, sparkling white terrycloth towel, just for me. Oh, bliss...
The last time I saw a real towel was a brief stint in Australia when we were living at the ritz.... It´s not that I haven´t showered for 7 weeks, it´s just that I use a sarong when travelling. Light, dries fast, and a million and one other uses. Though pink, it just doesn´t have the same satisfaction as a real towel and I secretly miss towels when I travel...
Anyways, as you can see, it´s the simple things - I´m pretty easy to please... :-)
xoxo
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home