With Love From Tree Dream and Samaurai Star
Saturday night Barry and Chika, Mike & Lisa, Kerry&Ruth, Kent and I, and Chika's mom, 2 sisters, and their husbands and children went for dinner at a beautiful seafood restaurant on the wharf in Sydney harbour. We had an absolutely lovely time getting to know Chika's family!!! They are so nice and fun. Kent and I sat closest to her sister Miko and husband Chitoshi. They taught us Japanese, and now we can count to 5, say hello at all the times of day, please and thank you, we can say "my name is" and "nice to meet you". Then they figured out the congi (japanese characters) for each of our names! Mine is quite poetic I find, as I am "Tree Dream". Kent is extremely pleased and feels very cool because his is "Samaurai Star". Lisa is "Scientist Sand" and Mike is "Sportsman Artist". Chika is "1000 flowers" and Barry is --- wait for it -- it's a good one.... "old lady raccoon"! :-) Super fun. We had such a nice time with them, and the food was goooood - and so was the wine.... :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home