Useful Travel Links
http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic - This currency converter is nice because it has a 2-way cheat sheet that math dummies like me can print, laminate, and keep in your pocket... Kent will be ashamed of me... :-) he used to be my portable currency converter.
http://kropla.com/electric2.htm - Info about worldwide plug-voltage-frequencies. This was never important to me as I´m not one to bring my blowdrier around the world... :-) until I got a digital camera that needs batteries recharged... In making my life simpler I made it more complicated.... worth it though.
http://www.travelblog.org - This is a really nicely set up travel blog site. Unlimited entried and photo space, also lots of other nice features. Wish I had seen it before. It´s a fun place to go and read about somewhere you´re thinking of going, or just to escape for a few minutes while you are at work... :-) Recommended by a friend.
http://kropla.com/electric2.htm - Info about worldwide plug-voltage-frequencies. This was never important to me as I´m not one to bring my blowdrier around the world... :-) until I got a digital camera that needs batteries recharged... In making my life simpler I made it more complicated.... worth it though.
http://www.travelblog.org - This is a really nicely set up travel blog site. Unlimited entried and photo space, also lots of other nice features. Wish I had seen it before. It´s a fun place to go and read about somewhere you´re thinking of going, or just to escape for a few minutes while you are at work... :-) Recommended by a friend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home