Riff Raff to Lap of Luxery
We were a bit sad to leave the life of riffraffery behind when we gave up Hilda the Hiace (our camper van)...
That is until we got to Cairns and the place that M & L booked for us! We are living in style now, in a 2 bedroom apartment with laundry and dishwasher, overlooking the ocean in 3 directions!!! Kicks ass!!! :-)
Total luxury for Kent and I - were used to staying in dives! (cough cough I mean budget accomodations!)
Actually this place is cheap since we're shairng. Fun!
That is until we got to Cairns and the place that M & L booked for us! We are living in style now, in a 2 bedroom apartment with laundry and dishwasher, overlooking the ocean in 3 directions!!! Kicks ass!!! :-)
Total luxury for Kent and I - were used to staying in dives! (cough cough I mean budget accomodations!)
Actually this place is cheap since we're shairng. Fun!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home