I am so SMRT
So upon close study of the currency cheat sheet, I have come to realize that I totally dont need the cheat sheet! I was getting all anal because of the uneven conversion (2.8) plus the whole US dollar twish and getting hung up on it. I thought that if I rounded to 3 I would end up in the poor house by the end of the trip, and 2 wasnt realistic. But now I know that dividing solés by three is certainly close enough. Plus I was all muddled because a lot of things are quoted in US dollars, which means I had to change it to solés (x 3.38) and then to CAD, or convert USD to CAD which I had no idea what the CAD is worth in USD these days, so I was having conversion overload. Now, I know that CAD or USD, divide by three or x by three - close enough!!! ;-)
I´m pretty sure most other people dont spend as much time overthinking and perfectionisting things as I do. Imagine how exhausting it is to be me! :-)
I´m pretty sure most other people dont spend as much time overthinking and perfectionisting things as I do. Imagine how exhausting it is to be me! :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home