Snow White is Rolling in Her Grave...
Poor Snow White... I seem to be on a murderous rampage of her furry and feathered friends. We may have to cut back on visits to the Dougalls in order to prevent the extinction of all small species between here and Orillia... I should give up being a vegetarian as I murdered more animals this weekend with my car than my carnivore boyfriend did by eating Thanksgiving dinner. :-(
Last time we came back from Orillia I drove over a raccoon who chose an unfortunate moment to cross the highway. This time I smoked a bird around Bancroft, and then squashed a chipmunk on the way to Renfrew. Very traumatic. I swear - I'm not a bad driver, but for the next trip to Orillia I will be issuing warning smoke signals and dolphin calls to small wildlife in the southeastern Ontario area. I have never hit anything before... Sad sad. Tears were shed for all.
R.I.P. little guys...
Thankfully the travel gods got us humans home safely, allhamdillallah.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home