Where's KD???
http://www.interbike.com/ib/interbike/index.jsp
He's basking in InterBike 2005... in Las Vegas!! Pretty bikes, summer weather, pretty girls, and the city of lights - or is the city that never sleeps - ?... Lucky kid! I'm totally invited next year...
So, it's Kim and Coal batch'in it (as in bachelor-ing...) We're throwing wild parties and eating ice-cream for dinner (wait - that's what we always do! Minus the parties...) I had a hot date with Caitlin yesterday... we went to the Cannes Ad Festival at the Bytowne and then for fancy pretty drinks at the Chateau Laurier lounge... many a tuxedoed eyebrow raised as we walked in, Caitlin looking stunning with her lime green hoody and orange hair and me elegantly attired in my puffy MEC vest, pigtails, and hiking shoes, but we were on our best behaviour. Caitlin only danced on a table once and I hardly spit ANY sunflower seeds on the floor...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home